Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The End of the Beginning

The anonymous story at the end- That person- I want that person to be me! as well as everyone else. The story at the end is a good wrap up of the book and shows what you can be like and what life can be like if you make the movement from Me to We. It also ties everything together that was mentioned in the book. If you move from Me to We that person can be You and just reading it seems very appealing to be that person. And to pass on this book so that it affects someone elses life for the better and slowly as the word gets out hopefully the world all moves from a Me mentality to We, which is a huge dream but i dont think its out of reach, it is possible. What will i take from it? a new perspective on life, thats for sure, reading this book over this semester has honestly changed my life for the better for sure. Its so much to talk about, i could go on for hours, it will change my outlook on life and how i go about my life. I have now wanted to get more involved with Me to We and have joined the school commitee and plan on going to see the effects we can make by going to Kenya through me to we. I am so happy i read this book and even more happy i did at this age when i am still maturing and deciding what to do with my life. What an amazing story.....Me to We...We are the generation and i do plan on being the change.

1 comment:

  1. you are well on your way Brennan...btw..your mother's letter in the scrapbook was really beautiful....don't lose it!

    ReplyDelete