Monday, March 9, 2009

Leadership Quote

Real leaders are ordinary people, with extraordinary determinations”
- John Seaman Garns

I think this quote is for me because it says that leaders are just ordinary people but they have big determinations and goals and because they are more determined than others they are the leaders because they get it done. I am just an ordinary guy whi lives a life like many other people but i have huge dreams and am very determined to accomplish them. Some people will wish of these things but i plan to actually do them and accomplish my goals myself instead of just wishing. Theirs a difference between wishing and actually doing.
These ordinary people who have extraordinary determination are the ones who actually do it and are the leaders because they are not scared to do it. I feel this is me because i'm an ordinary boy but who has huge determinations to do big things for the betterment of our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment