Saturday, March 28, 2009

Me 2 We assembly

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G that's what i have to say about the Me to We assembly. I could go on for a very long time about the assembly and how well it went and how much it touched me and how it made me feel but i won't. I talked about it in the classroom and so i will just say a few things here. I think the speakers were amazing and made the assembly. They were not corny speakers they had a message and a point that they got across and i think it affected a lot of people because the gym was absolutely silent. They were awesome speakers and showed that we CAN make a difference and CAN help out these people. I was very touched by both the speakers and really wished they could have talked forever and not given them a time limit, because everyone was so interested and touched by there speech so why stop them. It was a very well done first Me to We assembly and i think our school is now up for the challenge of $10,000 after the speakers have talked. i think this assembly affected many people.

1 comment: