Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GPP

This semester, in this leadership class I would like to get involved and help out with Me to We. I think it is a great thing to do in our school and its a great way to help out people that are less fortunate than us and it gets the students in a giving/helping mood. I would like to help out at different activities around the school to fund raise for Me to We. Personally I feel Me to We is exactly for me because I have always wanted to make a difference and help out the people in a third world country. I am currently raising money to go on a trip to Africa the summer after I am done school next year. I along with the help from friends and neighbours raise money from pop cans to fund raise to be able to have enough money to build a well in the area I visit. This is why I feel Me to We is the right thing for me and it is what i have always wanted to do. So my goal for this semester is to get more involved and help out with Me to We.

No comments:

Post a Comment