Friday, February 27, 2009

Whale Rider

I thought that the movie 'whale rider' was very well put together movie. The movie started off very slow but the ending is really well done. I think this movie was very interesting and had strong messages behind it. I think they did a good job at having a movie on another culture that has a different culture and believes than we do and i think they did a good job at it without putting down or making fun of the culture. I think it was a great movie for women's rights. It showed women are cable of things that only men originally did. It shows women should be treated as equally as men are and they can accomplish the same tasks. It also shows determination, to never give up on your dreams no matter what obstacles you face. if you face the obstacles and overcome them anything is possible. I felt the characters were interesting and i really enjoyed the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment