Friday, February 13, 2009

Me and Leadership

I took this leadership course because well I plan to lead. I really want to have an impact on this school and help out at different activities and think of new ideas and help others. I want to lead so that others will be inspired and will want to lead also. Think if he can do it then why can't I.
I plan to peer tutor students at our school in math and science since those are the courses I am strong in. I think not only will the student get something out of it so will I knowing i helped this student out and helped them pass the course and get a credit. I will be helping others (Me to We).
I also, since IDCidols got cancelled i plan to MC other assemblies that we may have in the remainder of the year. This will help me with public speaking as well with coming out of my shell even more and helping me talk in front of big crowds. I also have a lot of fun doing it.
I really would like to help out with activities involving Me to We. This will be fun and also meaningful and i feel i would get a lot of of Me to We. I think its a great cause and would love to be apart of it.
I think a school wide Easter egg hunt would be a fun activity which could appeal to everyone in the school not just a specific group. This would be fun and i would love to be the one who organizes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment