Friday, February 27, 2009

Marc's Story


I found his story to be very interesting. He has lived a crazy life and has done many neat things with his life. I though it was cool he was a page in the House of Commons and got to go to Thailand to help the people there. I think he raises a good point about we are really only truly affected when we witness it ourselves, and when we do it is what changes us and really makes us think of what we got and the life we live. I also think it was truly brave and passionate of Marc to turn down a high paying job right out of university and to purse something that was his passionate about. I think this shows how great of a person he is. He is a great guy who has lived a interesting life and has turned it into something so successful and is following his passion of helping others. I wish i was able to meet Marc.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...can you separate the blogs?...same email...just start a new blog..new name etc

    ReplyDelete