Friday, February 6, 2009

Leadership Activity

This week we have done many weird, fun and awkward activities. I feel that the best activity we did this week was the Canadian Flag activity with our hands. This was a great activity to do and it brought a group of different people coming from different groups combined into one to work as a team and build a Canadian Flag out of hands. This was neat to see because with my group there was no real distinct leader we all cooperated and really gave our self tasks to do, no one was sitting around doing nothing and no one was giving orders. It worked quite well, some people were tracing hands, others were cutting and others were taping. It was very neat to see and I felt really comfortable in this situation and I found it to go very smoothly. We were all giving ideas and they were all accepted by others none ones idea was shot down. This activity I thought got me out of my shell in this class and a little more comfortable. This activity was a great show of leadership and cooperation between a bunch of individuals into one group. And the the end product I must say was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment